[Moims-mp] Suggested inputs for MPS Service Specifications

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 26 22:45:58 UTC 2017

Dear Mehran and all,

During the development of the Draft MPS Green Book, I produced a more
detailed specification of the MPS Services based on the MO Framework.  At
the time we decided that this was too detailed for the Green Book, but that
this should be kept as input to the subsequent development of the Blue Book.
As promised in our recent WG Telecons, I have updated this text to reflect
the currently proposed service structure.

This updated text is provided as input to the session on MPS Services in the
forthcoming CCSDS meeting in San Antonio.  I apologise that I shall myself
be absent, but hope this will provide a useful starting point for
discussions within the WG.

The revised text is attached, and I have also uploaded this to the Google
Drive.

Cheers,

Roger