[Moims-mp] Invitation: CCSDS MP&S WG Web-Ex meeting (29 Sep 16:30 CEDT in web-ex)

Steve Chien steve.a.chien at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 19:21:26 UTC 2016

Hi Mehran,

as I indicated at the last telecon I am on travel to MIT/Harvard at this
time and therefore will be unable to support this telecon.

Cheers,
Steve

--
Steve Chien, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist, Autonomous Space Systems

Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-260        tel: +1  (818) 393-5320
4800 Oak Grove Drive                         fax: +1  (818) 393-5244
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099, USA
ai.jpl.nasa.gov