[Moims-mp] Fw: [MOIMS] MOSSG Reports for comments

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Wed Sep 14 10:14:42 UTC 2016

Dear MP&S WG,

Please review and provide your comments at your earliest convenience.
We can have a discussion during our web-ex meeting on 29.09.

Kind Regards
Mehran
----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 14/09/2016 12:12 -----

From:   Mario.Merri at esa.int
To:     moims at mailman.ccsds.org
Cc:     Nestor.Peccia at esa.int, Michael.Schmidt at esa.int
Date:   26/08/2016 14:44
Subject:        [MOIMS] MOSSG Reports for comments
Sent by:        "MOIMS" <moims-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear MOIMS WG chairs and deputy chairs,

The Mission Operations Systems Strategy Group (MOSSG) of the IOAG was
formed to provide inputs to the IOAG on interagency coordination
concerning Mission Operations Systems, including recommendations on
cross-support methods, a Service Catalog for MO Services, and priorities
for future standards work. By Mission Operations Systems, the IOAG are
referring to data and communications systems that are generally resident
within spaceflight Mission Operations Centers (MOCs), Mission Control
Centers (MCCs) and other related command and control facilities that
conduct spaceflight operations. More info at
http://cwe.ccsds.org/mossg/default.aspx.

The work of the MOSSG has completed and they have submitted their output
to the IOAG, which consists of (attached):
a report in the form of a presentation
the Service Catalog 3.

Despite the above documents have not yet been endorsed by the IOAG, the
IOAG chair would like to to have preliminary comments before the
discussion in the IOAG. In particular, he has asked for comments from the
CCSDS/CESG and from the CCSDS/MOIMS area, since this is the most affected.

Based on the above, I would appreciate if each MOIMS WG could review these
documents and provide me with comments discussed/agreed/consolidated at WG
level by 14Sep16.

Many thanks,

__Mario

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.