[Moims-ipr] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: EAST pink sheets RIDS]

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 24 13:15:13 EST 2009

Hi All,

Attached are copies of the EAST updates.
These updates were originated I believe by CNES a long time ago and the
updates were agreed at that time.
Since then through various CCSDS Editors, CCSDS Reorgs, etc., these
updates apparantly never received the final blessing.
Tom Gannett has now provided the pink pages in the current CCSDS
publication format.

Would everyone please review these and let me know if you approve these
for publication or if there is any problem.
Since this is only a few pages, please review these by next week and
send me your response.
If I do not see any negative responses, I will ask Nestor to send a
resolution through CESG and CMC to publish these
pink sheets as part of a new EAST Blue Book Issue 3.

Cheers,
-JOhn