[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Fw: [Cesg-all] Fall 2007 CCSDS Meeting Room Request Form

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 29 16:31:46 EDT 2007

Nestor,

Here is an initial cut after some discussion between DAI and IPR.
However there is also overlap with SEA-IA, RAC, and XSG, so this is
hard to pin down.  We have a fair bit of plenary work between DAI and
IPR, but need some breakout room.  I'm suggesting 30 persons for DAI-
IPR plenary and breakout room of 15.   I think the given arrangements
will give us some flexibility to move stuff around as we bump into
other constraints and have to shift agenda items.

cheers-
don

Mon AM:  CCSDS and MOIMS Plenary
Mon PM:  DAI-IPR Plenary, agency reports, and PAIS presentation
(Room for 30)
Tue  AM:  DAI –IPR Plenary RB discussion of issues, mapping to XFDU
(Room for 30)
Tue  PM:   DAI  RB and GB discussion of issues; IPR SEA-IA  (Room for
30 plus room for 15))
Wed AM:  IPR-DAI Reg/Rep session  (Room for 30)
Wed PM:   DAI Prototypes;  IPR Reg/Rep continued  (Room for 15, room
for 15
Thu: AM;  DAI-IPRP: OAIS review and discussions (room for 30)
Thu:  PM:  DAI-IPR: OAIS review;  SEA-IA: Regs (room for 30, room for
15)
Fri:  AM:  RAC:  discussion; IPR:  XSG discussion (room for 15, room
for 15)
Fri:  PM:  DAI, IPR work plans (room for 15, room for 15)