[Moims-ipr] Fabienne Delhaise/esoc/ESA is out of the office.

Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int
Fri Jul 7 19:58:01 EDT 2006

I will be out of the office starting  15/06/2006 and will not return until
10/07/2006.

I am on mission followed by my Holiday.  I will respond to your message when
I return.
For LPF urgent issue, please contact Thierry Bru.
For COSIM urgent issue, please contact David Verrier from 15/06 until 30/06
and Thierry Bru from 03/07 to 07/07.
For Cycling to work initiative, please contact Xavier Marc.

For Lisa-Pathfinder MCS, please contact Thierry Bru.
For the simulators combined maintenance, please contact David Verrier,
For Cycling to Work initiative, please contact Xavier Marc.
best regards,
Fabienne