[Moims-ipr] CCSDS - IPR/DAI MOIMS December meeting information

Mazal Patrick patrick.mazal at cnes.fr
Fri Oct 21 09:03:56 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

I am very happy to welcome you once again to Toulouse for our December MOIMS IPR and DAI meeting.

The meeting will take place for the whole week from December 5 at CNES Space Center.

For hotel reservations, you will have to make your own reservations. A list of the well know hotels in town is attached to this mail. You will notice that some of the hotels are already fully booked for one or two days during this week, so I would advise you not to wait for too long to make reservations.

For logistics, CNES will provide a bunch of dedicated connections outside CNES firewall (limited to http and https services for security reasons) in the meeting room. If needed, I can provide you with the range of IP addresses that will be reserved when they are available.

Security clearance information is also needed for the participants. So I will ask you to send me the following information, at the latest for November 4 : (for those of you who participated in our previous meeting in Toulouse in November 2004 and have not changed their passport since, I need only the dates (arrival and departure)) :

Family name
First name
Nationality
Birth date (Day/Month/Year)
Place of birth (City, state, Country)
Passport number
Arrival date
Departure date

Do not hesitate to ask me for any other information.
Looking forward to seeing you in Toulouse.
Best regards.

Patrick Mazal
CNES DC/PS/VDO
Tél : +33 5 61 27 41 64