[Moims-ipr] IPR/DAI Telecon Delayed until Wed October 19 at 10:15 EDT

loureich at att.net loureich at att.net
Sun Oct 16 21:20:42 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I apologize to all of you who get 3 copies of this message but my email server has been down all weekend so I assume my nessages to Moims mailing lists wiil be delayed. The mail I had recieved in response to Gian Maria's request has indicated most members could partivipate in a Wed telecon. I can attend a bit after 10:00 so I am delaying the telecon time until 10;15 EST on Wed  19-Oct.

Thanks,
Lou