[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Questions on the CCSDS DEDSL Blue book and provisional answer

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 25 18:00:45 EST 2005

Patrick, Denis, et al.

Lou and I have taken a look at Peter's issues, your responses, and
added a few additional comments to your responses.  Remember we have a
telecon on this Monday, 9:00 am EST, 1400 UT/GMT, 1500 CNES time.

Same call-in numbers as for the IPR/DAI telecon last week.  All are
welcome!

Lou also has some concern, not noted in our response, that another
approach to the Dictionary is high-level composites first vs. define
basic entities first and then build them into composites.  Seems this
is an underlying issue from Peter.

Cheers-
Don