[Moims-ipr] RE: SAFE web site - an ESA XFDU implementation

Stephane Mbaye stephane.mbaye at gael.fr
Wed Feb 23 09:58:28 EST 2005

Dear colleagues,

As agreed during the last teleconference, the SAFE API is being developed on
top of a layer dedicated to implementing the features specific to XFDU.
Another Web site has been setup for this package:

http://www.gael.fr/xfdu (user: xfdu password: p189xfdu)

Looking forward to hearing you in a few minutes.

Best regards
Stephane

 Stephane	Mbaye

GAEL Consultant [PARA]Parc Nobel Descartes[NL]25, rue Alfred Nobel[NL]77420
Champs-sur-Marne[NL]France	Technical Manager
mailto:stephane.mbaye at gael.fr[NL]http://www.gael.fr
tel +33-(0)1 64 73 99 55[NL]fax +33-(0)1 64 73 51 60