[Moims-ipr] SAFE web site - an ESA XFDU implementation

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Wed Feb 23 07:56:54 EST 2005

Dear call,

in input to this afternoon teleconference, please find following the URL of
the GAEL's site for the SAFE project. The site is private and you'll need to
use the username and password indicated. Please take into account that all
documents you will find in the site, in particular the SAFE document, are
still in the phase of development and the final format might change, although
we don't expect major changes with respect to the present definition.

Also, please note that the SAFE specifications are developed under the HARM
(Historical Archive Rationalization and Management) ESA's project, which is
an on-going project. Although I encourage you to make use of the material
related to SAFE for the CCSDS work, I would like to ask you not to disclose
any detailed information without my consent.

Best Regards,
Gian Maria

http://www.gael.fr/safe (user: harm password: p187harm)