[Moims-ipr] Toulouse Fall Meeting Dates

William Underwood William.Underwood at gtri.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 1 16:49:11 EDT 2004

Don:

I will be there Nov 2-6, but will need to travel on the 7th to Berlin where
I give a presentation at CODATA.

NARA, and UOM, GaTech and SDSC are developing a packaging technology that
also uses METS in packaging filing systems of electronic records. It has
some similarities to the IPR XFDU, so IPR might like to here about that
activity.

I'm also working with SDSC in registering archival services described in
WSDL and demonstrating their use ion a data grid in preserving some records
accessioned from SLAC.  The DAI group might want to here about that research.

Bill