[Moims-ipr] MOIMS Action Required: CMC-S04-A8 (Unique ID of CCSDS Objects and Services)

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Oct 7 11:02:18 EDT 2004

Dear all,

we need to assess if the attached doc needs any uodate. I suggest to include a 1
hr discussion during the IPR WG meeting

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 07/10/2004 17:00 -----
|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"  |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl|
|        |          .nasa.gov>         |
|        |                             |
|        |          29/09/2004 22:52   |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->
  |       To:     Nestor Peccia <nestor.peccia at esa.int>                        |
  |       cc:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                       |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, CCSDS Document Rapporteur                  |
  |       <Stephen.Harris at btas.com>                                            |
  |       Subject:     MOIMS Action Required: CMC-S04-A8 (Unique ID of CCSDS   |
  |       Objects  and Services)                                               |

MOIMS Area Director:

Action item CMC-S04-A8 (from the CMC Spring 2003 meeting) came due on 1
September 2004:

--------------------
     CMC-S04-A8
     Area Directors and CESG management will update the Unique Identification of
     CCSDS Objects and Services document, CCSDS A31.0-Y-1.  Area Directors will
     provide updates where appropriate.

This document - attached - was produced by the (former) CCSDS Panel 2 in June
2000. Could you please define a plan of work to perform the requested update
within the MOIMS Area?

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)(See attached file:
CCSDS-A31x0y1.pdf)