[Moims-ipr] RE : RE : [Moims-dai] DAI WG and IPR WG Preliminary Agenda

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 4 16:26:14 EDT 2004

Hello Claude,

There is an expectation that both the SIP and XFDU will impact one
another.  So the SIP paper and the XFDU paper presentations and a bit of
discussion were both put into Joint DAI / IPR sessions.  Longer discussions
for each of the papers appear in the splinter sessions.

We started the DAI session on Wednesday morning so SIP discussions could
continue from the previous day.  However, if you think we should first
complete the Joint DAI / IPR session (the XFDU portion), we could switch
Wednesday morning and afternoon.

Cheers,
-JOhn