[Moims-ipr] RE : [Moims-dai] DAI WG and IPR WG Preliminary Agenda

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 1 14:09:53 EDT 2004

Hello Claude,

Lou really wanted to have an XFDU presentation while David was still
there.  So that would rule out continued DAI discussion on Wednesday afternoon.

I would propose that splinter DAI and IPR sessions be held on Thursday
morning 4 November.
We would then also move the DAI telecon with Nestor to Thursday morning
just before lunch.

Let me know if you think this is a reasonable compromise.

Cheers,
-JOhn