[Moims-ipr] RE : [Moims-dai] DAI WG and IPR WG Preliminary Agenda

Huc Claude Claude.Huc at cnes.fr
Fri Oct 1 02:51:12 EDT 2004

Hello all

Following John's preliminary agenda, we feel that it should be better to have half a day more to discuss the PAIMAS implementation.
A draft white book will be proposed next week.
This document will be presented and discussed on November 2nd in the afternoon (2.30 hours).
A deeper discussion on the proposed concepts and process seems necessary.

The splinter session of DAI and IPR WG (November 3rd) could last until 16 PM.

     Claude