[Moims-ipr] Comments on EAST V2.1 Draft

Denis Minguillon denis.minguillon at cnes.fr
Tue Nov 23 08:05:09 EST 2004

Hello,

Please find hereafter the last CNES comments about EAST V2.1 draft
recommandatrion :

Figure 3.19 : Compared with the proposal I made I noticed that the word
range is missing in the upper oval box, and the text "Integer literal"
is missing in the right lower box.

New figure 3.21 : the text "Constant declaration" is missing in the last
box.
The characters in the little sqare boxes are missing (":" then ":=" then
";")

Figure 3-21a : the word others is missing in the last oval box

Betwenn figure 3.10 and example 3.13 there is a reference to a page (to
point on figure 3-22). The reference doesn't seem to be OK.

Same problem just before figure3-35.

Figure 3-43a : the text "Component Value" is missing in the left box.

Once this corrected, all is OK for us with this version of the
recommandation.

Best regards,

Denis

--
Denis MINGUILLON
CNES  DCT/PS/VDO    Bpi 1502 | Fax: 33 (0)5 61 28 19 20
France                       | Denis.Minguillon at cnes.fr