[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Theme for ITC-2005

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri May 28 13:40:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I agree that there has been too little emphasis on preservation.  I think
it would be good to attend.

I looked up the dates for 2004 and it is 18-21 October in Las Vegas.  Just
noticed this is talking about 2005.  Any idea on time or location?  Do they
bounce back and forth between Las Vegas and San Diego or something like that?

Cheers,
-John