[Moims-ipr] Theme for ITC-2005

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri May 28 11:14:38 EDT 2004

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 28/05/2004 17:13 -----
|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"  |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl|
|        |          .nasa.gov>         |
|        |                             |
|        |          27/05/2004 17:22   |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->
  |       To:     Nestor Peccia <nestor.peccia at esa.int>                        |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Theme for ITC-2005                                      |

I'm at the Board meeting for the group that plans the International
Telemetering Conference and they have picked a theme for the October 2005
conference (Las Vegas) that is basically "Managing Telemetry Information".
Their thesis is that we have put a lot of attention into how to acquire
telemetry data, but not enough into making it permanently accessible.

This may be a good conference for MOIMS to participate-in?

///adrian