[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Spring meeting schedule

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Mon Mar 29 04:09:24 EST 2004

John,

as part of the Agency reports on the 12th of may, I'd like to give an overview
of the ESA's activities on the EO multimission systems and in particular the
ADAR (Advanced Data ARchive) that has taken OAIS as model.

Cheers,
Gian Maria

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          John Garrett             |
|        |          <John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.g|
|        |          ov>                      |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          moims-dai-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          26/03/2004 17:50         |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          MOIMS-Data Archive       |
|        |          Ingestion                |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                          |
  |       To:     moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org, moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org   |
  |       cc:                                                                |
  |       Subject:     [Moims-dai] Spring meeting schedule                   |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi All,

I've attached the latest CCSDS Mission Operations and Information Systems
(MOIMS) agenda for the upcoming spring meetings.  The Data Archiving and
the Information Packaging and Registries meetings are shown in the first
column.

I don't know when the schedule and logistics information will get added to
the CCSDS web site by the new contractor.

The meetings are being held in the Montreal area.  I don't think we have
information on exact location for the CCSDS meetings.

If you have presentations, demos, etc. that you would like to present,
please let us know.  Provide a topic, presenters, and time needed.

Cheers,
Moims-dai mailing list
Moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org