[Moims-ipr] Spring meeting schedule

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 26 11:50:55 EST 2004

Hi All,

I've attached the latest CCSDS Mission Operations and Information Systems
(MOIMS) agenda for the upcoming spring meetings.  The Data Archiving and
the Information Packaging and Registries meetings are shown in the first
column.

I don't know when the schedule and logistics information will get added to
the CCSDS web site by the new contractor.

The meetings are being held in the Montreal area.  I don't think we have
information on exact location for the CCSDS meetings.

If you have presentations, demos, etc. that you would like to present,
please let us know.  Provide a topic, presenters, and time needed.

Cheers,
-JOhn