[Moims-ipr] Re: CESG RESOLUTION: "Panel-2" Document Reaffirmation (CESG-03 -013)

moims-ipr@mailman.ccsds.org moims-ipr@mailman.ccsds.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:19:50 +0100

Don, Lou, Patrick, David, Claude & all.

I would like a consolidated response from the WG

ciao
nestor

Please let me know your position
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 03/12/2003 16:12 -----
|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"  |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke@jpl|
|        |          .nasa.gov>         |
|        |                             |
|        |          02/12/2003 21:48   |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                           |
  |       To:     "Nestor Peccia" <nestor.peccia@esa.int>                     |
  |       cc:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                      |
  |       <cesg@mailman.ccsds.org>, secretariat@mailman.ccsds.org             |
  |       Subject:     Re: CESG RESOLUTION: "Panel-2" Document Reaffirmation  |
  |       (CESG-03-013)                                                       |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

At 09:57 AM 12/2/2003, T. Gannett wrote:
     Subject: CESG RESOLUTION CESG-03-013, Panel-2 Document Reaffirmation
     MC-E03-07.  The CCSDS resolves to reaffirm the following documents for a
     period of two years:
     -       ASCII Encoded English, CCSDS 643.0-B-1, IS14962
     -       SFDU Structure and Construction Rules, CCSDS 620.0-B-2, IS12175
     -       SFDU Referencing Environment, CCSDS 622.0-B-1, IS15888
     -       SFDU Control Authority Procedures, CCSDS 630.0-B-1, IS13764
     -       SFDU Control Authority Data Structures, CCSDS 632.0-B-1, IS15395
     Result: Eight of ten CCSDS Member Agencies responded to affirm the proposed
     resolution.  One Member Agency, RSA, did not respond but is presumed not to
     disagree.  One Member Agency, DLR, affirmed with the following qualifier:
     "Agreed, but: within these two years an analysis shall take place if these
     recommendations are used by all agencies and if they are state of the art.
     It might be useful to tranfer thuse documents to the 'Historical' after
     that."
     The resolution is therefore adopted with an action on the CESG to conduct
     the analyses indicated in the DLR comment.

Nestor:

Please respond with an appropriate recommended action (such as a proposed WG
charter modification?) to execute the analysis as requested by the Management
Council.

Best regards
Adrian