[Moims-dai] Update on the ISO versions

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue May 21 10:53:10 UTC 2024

Our ISO contact has sent me the following information:

Editing: There will be no editing by ISO/CS on the adopted CCSDS publication
for the first ISO edition, nor for any subsequent edition.

ISO Central Secretariat will not make any technical changes to CCSDS
publication:  ISO/CS will remove the CCSDS cover page and use the CCSDS text
starting as of the content. ISO/CS will add an ISO cover page, the ISO
headers and footers, ISO logo and ISO copyright notice and an ISO Foreword
mentioning: 'This document was prepared by the Consultative Committee for
Space Data Systems (as CCSDS [original reference] [date] ) and drafted in
accordance with its editorial rules. It was assigned to Technical Committee
ISO/TC 20 Aircraft and space vehicles, Subcommittee SC 13, Space data and
information transfer systems and adopted (without modifications) by the
"fast-track procedure").