[Moims-dai] Comments to MoM

Roberta Svanetti Roberta.Svanetti at dedagroup.it
Tue May 7 13:47:19 UTC 2024

Hi David, Hi All,

After checking the MoM, I send you few editorial changes. Please find attached the revised copy with tracking of changes. I used the MS Word revisions.

I submitted to Massimo the minutes and I am waiting for his comments, if any, about the technical contents and blue/red parts alternatives.

Kind Regards,

Roberta

[cid:image001.png at 01DAA094.4F357B80]
Roberta Svanetti​​​​