[Moims-dai] Draft agenda for Toulouse meetings - comments please

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Thu Sep 1 07:54:13 UTC 2022

An initial draft for the agenda. All suggestions welcome.

When we know about meetings with Peter and SM&C we can insert them.

Anyone joining virtually from the USA will probably only be able to make the
afternoon sessions - not sure if we can be more specific about what happens
each half day, so people can object if their favorite topic is in the
morning.