[Moims-dai] [Cesg-all] CCSDS Fall 2021 Technical Meetings Agenda Request - Requires Your Input

Laura Stafford (CCSDS Support) techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org
Fri Oct 8 17:33:18 UTC 2021

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (4847). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

Laura Stafford, Oct 8, 2021, 1:33 PM EDT

David,
Thanks, no changes required on my side since we are linking directly to the agenda in the CWE.
Thanks,

Laura Stafford
CCSDS IT Tech Support
mailto:lstafford at asrcfederal.com
o: 937-985-4445
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

david, Oct 7, 2021, 11:18 AM EDT

HI Mike

Sounds good.

I just put in the most general topics but we can add that specific topic.

I’ve made the change

@Laura – do you need to do something to publish it?

..David