[Moims-dai] I: iPRES2021 submission 25 update

Roberta Svanetti Roberta.Svanetti at dedagroup.it
Wed May 26 08:23:21 UTC 2021

Hi David,

the paper content is fine and complete also for the ESA Team (Iolanda Maggio in cc).

Could you please add Iolanda between the Authors?
The disclaimer is fine for ESA.

Please find the details:

Iolanda Maggio
Rhea GROUP Supporting ESA
Iolanda.Maggio at esa.int
ORCID: 0000-0001-9409-1289

Could you also modify my profile as follow:

Roberta Svanetti
Deda.Cloud Srl Supporting ESA
Italy
Roberta.Svanetti at dedagroup.it
0000-0003-4265-913X

Thank you

Roberta Svanetti
Enterprise Content Management - Operations Manager
+390257775690+393357294121
Deda Cloud srl
 - Cassina de Pecchi
www.deda.cloud