[Moims-dai] Virtual CCSDS MOMS-DAI meeting agenda.

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue May 18 13:34:42 UTC 2021

David and all -

Please note that I also have a conflicting meeting and am sorry that I
cannot join you today.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu