[Moims-dai] [EXTERNAL] Reminder of Skype call today

david david at giaretta.org
Tue Mar 30 13:07:05 UTC 2021

Thanks for letting us know Steve.Hope everything is OK.I guess it may be  a short meeting.CheersDavidSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: "Hughes, John S (US 398B) via MOIMS-DAI" <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org> Date: 30/03/2021  12:56  (GMT+00:00) To: MOIMS-Data Archive Interoperability <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org> Cc: "Hughes, John S (US 398B)" <john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov> Subject: Re: [Moims-dai] [EXTERNAL]  Reminder of Skype call today

Hi all,
I apologized however I will not be able to make todays meeting due to a medical appointment.
Thanks,
Steve