[Moims-dai] FW: [MOIMS] Draft MOIMS presentation to the CESG

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Wed Jun 2 19:34:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

I think we have a lot of things that could be mentioned.

I think we should have a statement like NAV has: ( I added the red text to
their lead-in statement)

... but we will likely have some new work item proposals between now and
Fall 2021; we need to have some resolution of the ISO coordination issues
and do the required work force planning.

1.	OAIS-IF (Interoperability Framework) - Rationale, Scenarios, and
Requirements                                 (Green Book)
2.	OAIS-IF - Archive Interface - Archive Abstract Layer
(Blue? Book)

a.	(Discussions about including this content in current OAIS-IF
Architectural Description document)

3.	Producer-Archive Interface Specification (PAIS) 5-yr review and
update                                                   (current Blue Book)
4.	Producer-Archive Interface Specification (PAIS) Tutorial 5-yr review
and update                                  (current Green Book)

a.	Existing PAIS docs may need some adaptation to fit into the overall
new OAIS-IF framework

5.	Producer-Archive Interface Protocol  (PAIP)
(Blue Book)
6.	Producer-Archive Interface Specification (PAIS) 5-yr review and
update                                                   (current Blue Book)
7.	SFDU - Control Authority Procedures   5-yr review and update
(current Blue Book)
8.	SFDU - Control Authority Structures      5-yr review and update
(current Blue Book)
9.	SFDU - Control Authority Procedures Tutorial   5-yr review and
update                                                 (current Green Book)

a.	Probably relatively simple updates, but important to get ISO issues
resolved prior to starting updates

Hope, Health, and Peace,

-JOhn