[Moims-dai] FW: Conditions on CCSDS 652.1

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue Jul 27 10:17:14 UTC 2021

Something to add to the  agenda today.

You may remember that we are concerned that finalising documents in CCSDS
would mean that if we get ISO comments that require changes then we would
have inconsistent CCSDS and ISO versions, which we certainly would not want,
so we would have to go through CCSDS again with Pink pages etc. to make the
two versions consistent. But I think there is no real risk with ISO 16919.

Anyway, we should resolve these issues.

To make a start I've put some thoughts below.

..David