[Moims-dai] Reminder of Skype call tomorrow (Tuesday)

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Mon Aug 9 14:15:05 UTC 2021

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (Washington DC time), 1500 UK time, 1600 Paris time.

If you do not receive a notification from Skype then please join it by
clicking the link:

 <https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD> https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD

*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join  <https://www.skype.com>
https://www.skype.com

Draft agenda:

1.	Reminder that we need to update project plan for CWE, in particular
the GB and Abstraction Layer

a.	Report about progress on ISO and Control Authority Blue Book.  An
updated version based on a document Peter prepared several years ago to
integrate Control Authorities with SANA, is available  at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/31s59lhdd8olsbd/630x0m1.docx?dl=0
b.	We said we would decide at this meeting whether to accept this
version of the CA (perhaps with minor updates) or Silverize the CA document
in order to give us time to make proper updates.

2.	OAIS-IF :

a.	Details from previous weeks:

                                                               i.
Interactions - from Steve -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnftuks5nvixdl0/Interactions_210608.jpg?dl=0

                                                             ii.      WHITE
BOOK FROM Steve -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdd8ec5cq2y574z/02_White_Book_Recommended_Standard
_OAIS-IF_Draft_191216%20v5.3%2006_ComparedCombined_04_05_210524.docx?dl=0

                                                           iii.
Component diagram from Steve -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fsdmfcchzcqpz5/Component_Diagram_210601.jpg?dl=0

                                                           iv.      Steve
may sent out updated document/diagram

                                                             v.      The
last version of the draft GB is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xntabui4nssftwe/OAIS-IF%20Rationale%20Scenarios%20
and%20Requirements-20210705.docx?dl=0 updated to include the discussion of a
few weeks ago

Regards