[Moims-dai] Latest copy of ISO 16363 draft

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Tue Sep 8 15:04:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is the latest version of the draft that I have.

Please review.  We hope to finish this up in the next couple weeks.

The list of proposed updates and our resulting discussions are available
from  http://review.oais.info/query.cgi

With Audit and Certification . entered as the product.

You can view either all the comments or only the open ones (or closed ones).

Next week's meeting will focus on OAIS-IF with any extra time and the
following 2 weeks aimed at finishing off this document.

May there be peace in your life,

-JOhn