[Moims-dai] DAI report v2

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:14:25 UTC 2020

Nobody (except CMC management and Secretariat) has access to CMC poll
resultss.  This is a long-standing issue.  However, the polls have the
record of exactly which CMC members voted in which direction for a
resolution.  It's debatable as to whether that should be public/CWE
viewable.  But certainly the CMC Resolution results should be CWE viewable,
as guidance to the working troops.  One issue is that CMC resolutions come
from two places (electronic poll results and manual meeting minutes) and
it's a bit difficult to integrate those two sources without more Secretariat
labor documenting resolutions.  Regardless, CMC (and CWE) resolution results
from both sources should be viewable by the working troops.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA