[Moims-dai] FW: [MOIMS] APPLICATION AND SUPPORT LAYER ARCHITECTURE

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Sun May 10 14:40:50 UTC 2020

Thanks for the reminder John.

Looking at 5.2.10.2, if we take the view that one should not wait for OAIS
v3 to be formally published after review then Figure 5.7 should be updated,
as well as s couple of related phrases.

Even without that there are some issues with that figure: PDI is
Preservation Description Information - NOT Preservation Data.

..David