[Moims-dai] IPELTU Annex D - Checklist for Space Missions

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:17:44 UTC 2020

DAI team:  Great news.  After I told my NASA JSC MCC-H contact that I was
going to proceed without his comments, he finally sent some
comments/updates.  Some email discussion also followed, and I made some
updates as well.  Particularly a new section on human-spaceflight-unique
items to be preserved.  The other remarkable statement he made was that the
existing tables were substantially complete.  From him, that's a great
validation of our current checklist.  As I said below, this version also
incorporates the "collapsing" of the blank tables into a list of headings as
we discussed in last week's telecon.

The bad news is. I accidentally wrote over the "track changes" file, and I
have only a clean version to distribute.  I was going to suggest anyway that
we start with a clean copy for further redlines/comments, so I guess we have
no choice on that now.

So attached is the new clean version, and also at this dropbox link (or in
the dropbox files synced to your computer.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu0qd2sn3xk0qz7/IPELTU%20Annex%20D%20-%20DTOPP%20C
hecklist%20for%20Space%20Missions%20-v2020-06-15%20-clean.docx?dl=0

As I said below, we prefer to get comments/redlines in the version in the
dropbox, but if you can't access it, redline this one and send back to the
mail list.

For discussion at the next IPELTU session.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA