[Moims-dai] R: Darmstadt meeting registration has opened

Roberta Svanetti Roberta.Svanetti at dedagroup.it
Tue Sep 10 13:21:28 UTC 2019

Hi John,

thank you for the information.  I  confirm you that I will attend in person to the WG Fall Meeting in Darmstadt.
Last Friday I tried to register from the link and I have before resubmitted the request to create an account because now my old profile is changed (I will participate now in support to ESA as a Contractor).
I am still waiting for the account and access credentials to complete the registration process.

Kind Regards,

Roberta Svanetti
Area Digital Knowledge Life - Operations Manager
Dedagroup

T 02 57775690 | M 335 7294121 | VoIP 905690
Dedagroup Spa - Sede di Cassina de Pecchi (MI), c/o Cassina Plaza - Edificio F2 Via Roma, 108
www.dedagroup.it<http://www.dedagroup.it/home>