[Moims-dai] Evolution of the OAIS RM

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Fri Feb 1 17:00:03 UTC 2019

Hi Don

As you will see in this marked-up document, you have made a number of fundamental errors.

I agree with the general point that we need to keep the process under continual review. But I believe we have applied the correct procedure in this review and your concerns about the meaning of the changes is misplaced.

Regards

..David