[Moims-dai] My comments on proposed OAIS updates

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Mon Aug 26 05:37:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'll make Tuesday's DAI meeting.  I'm at least sending some
comments on OAIS (see attached).  In general, I'm not sure updates to
address IP concerns will not create more problems than they solve. Please
consider the updates carefully.

Note, the current OAIS text and figures although technically incorrect did
not generate any comments up till now and are only being suggested now by
those closely involved and after we already decided that update was ready to
be distributed for formal review.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn