[Moims-dai] Proposed draft agenda for CCSDS meeting

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Apr 2 13:12:53 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,

I have a similar problem with the use of Skype in my organization. I have
found that I can use Skype in a Browser (
https://web.skype.com/
 ) to connect to the MOIMS-DAI meetings. I don't know if this will work for
you, but I suggest it in case it might.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820