[Moims-dai] Fwd: The publication for your paper in Computer Science and Information Technology, Vol6 No4 (ISSN: 2331-6071)

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Thu Sep 13 16:57:50 UTC 2018

Thank you, Rosemarie! I also found out the publisher in question charges
authors $200-250 USD to publish an article!

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820