[Moims-dai] Proposed Agenda for CCSDS Meeting

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Wed Sep 5 19:44:36 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Registration for the CCSDS meeting closes next week.  Please register before
then if you think you might come to the meeting.  Registration is free and
helps the secretariat plan for meeting rooms.  If you're not sure if you
will attend, I suggest you register.  It is easier to cancel your
registration than to get a registration in after the deadline.

I'm attaching my initial proposal for the DAI agenda.  This hasn't been
discussed yet so it is subject to major changes.

If you plan to attend part of the meeting but not all of it and if you have
something you want covered while you are there, please ask.

If anyone has other subjects/documents/issues/details that should be
discussed please let us know and we will work to add them in.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn