[Moims-dai] Telecon reminder November 27

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Nov 27 13:57:16 UTC 2018

Hi John,

I don't remember the discussions about rounded shapes for Producer,
Consumer, Management. Nor do I remember a discussion about the colors
matching the Functional Area. Could be these happened on one of the calls
that I wasn't on.

As to your point about label text being near the arrowheads, I believe we
did agree to this. Some of the figures either need to be enlarged or broken
up into smaller figures so that it is clear what is going from one entity
to another and vice versa.

Mark