[Moims-dai] OAIS SC 235: OAIS Preservation Issues

D or C Sawyer Sawyer at acm.org
Wed May 16 15:52:36 UTC 2018

All,
After taking a more detailed look at digital preservation concepts than I did originally as a co-editor of the OAIS RM, I now find I missed an important aspect of information and its presentation to human senses. There is also an error in Representation Information modeling as it is not always an Information Object.  This paper is my attempt to pull this together into what I hope is understandable and convincing.