[Moims-dai] Registering twice

Terry Longstreth terry.longstreth at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 15:32:49 UTC 2018

You're probably right, but they were happy to take my registration.

My (bogus?) insight was based my memory of procedures we used to go
through for OSI meetings, sponsored by IEEE.  Certainly the CWE does
specify non-US persons, but I'd already registered at NIST back in
February when the first announcements came out (and before the CWE page
existed).

Terry