[Moims-dai] San Antonio CCSDS Meeting Registration closing today

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Mon May 1 22:56:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

Yes, sorry registration was only expected if you intended to attend in person.  It helps ensure the  right size rooms are available and enough staff to sign people in, etc.

We will probably use our regular webex (Skype for backup) for the telecon participants.   Often quality of connection can be determined by IT and physical infrastructure available at site.

We’ll probably set it up as needed so people should let me know when/if they expect to connect.

Peace and joy,

-JOhn