[Moims-dai] FW: Simple reporting on WG books

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Mar 7 15:12:30 UTC 2017

FYI

From: Mario.Merri at esa.int [mailto:Mario.Merri at esa.int]
Sent: 07 March 2017 10:54
To: Berry, David S (3920) <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>;
Frank.Dreger at esa.int; david at giaretta.org; garrett at his.com;
Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int; Chien, Steve A (397I) <steve.a.chien at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: brigitte.behal at cnes.fr
Subject: Simple reporting on WG books

Dear DAI, MP&S and NAV WG leads,

I would like to make a suggestion that we have already implemented with the
SM&C WG with good results (see attached mail).

I would like that each WG establishes a simple email where the statuses of
the documents under work are reported. The email is formatted as follows:

*	Subject: "Status of XXX WG at ddMmmyy"
*	Body: A simple list of documents with bullets providing details on
the status of the document. See attached email for an example from the SM&C
WG.

The email should be generated as often as needed by the WG chair/deputy
chair, typically whenever anything significant happens, and, if relevant,
should highlight in red the differences wrt the previous version of the same
email.

This will allow all members of your team (and the AD/DAD) to be on the same
page. I think it is minimal effort and you can reuse the text in the MoM of
your WG meetings.

What do you think? Do you agree with that?

Regards,

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 07/03/2017 11:38 -----