[Moims-dai] CMC resolution

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sun Jun 18 16:17:11 UTC 2017

John

>> Is there a list of who is the CCSDS contact is for our Liaisons?
Secretariat will issue shortly the new list

>> For example I?m listed as CASCO contact when we are actually trying to
get contact from CASCO set up and I will be CCSDS contact to them.
To be updated, but if you do not know who is your counterpart in ISO, the
liaison can not even define as passive

>>I think I?m CCSDS Liaison contact for CASCO and I along with David are
contacts for ISO TC46 WGs which aren?t even listed (perhaps CCSDS is not a
liaison and only ISO
 >> TC20/SC13?)
Liaiosn to ISO SC13 WGs will be added

>> Lou was the contact for CEOS and someone else was supposed to be taking
that over, but I don?t know who was found to do that.  I was backup for
that if needed.
CMC decided to delete the liaison with  CEOS. there was no contact in the
last 7 years. No need to have a liaison.

>>  And I think Don and I were supposed to be contacts for NISO.
CMC decided to delete the liaison with  CEOS. there was no contact in the
last 7 years. No need to have a liaison.

>> I?m not sure how we show contacts when an individual is actively
participating in both organizations and sharing the information, for
example Mark Conrad who is
>> employed by NARA and actively participates in DAI.
NARA contact will be kept with M. Conrad on the NARA side and you as CCSDS
PoC.

and there are only 2 liaisons that are very important for the CMC, IOAG
and OMG. All the others are at WG level and not at CESG / CMC level.

ciao
nestor