[Moims-dai] Reminder DAI WG webex January 24th

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de
Tue Jan 24 12:57:33 UTC 2017

Hi All,

thanks for this.

For today I will only be able to participate during the first 30 mins. as I
have to attend two other meetings afterwards.

Best regards

Matthias

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias L. Hemmje

FernUniversität in Hagen – Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik –
Lehrgebiet Multimedia und Internetanwendungen
Universitätsstrasse 1 – D-58097 Hagen – Germany

Email:  <mailto:Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de>
Matthias.Hemmje at fernuni-hagen.de – Web:  <http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/>
http://www.fernuni-hagen.de/

Phone: +49 (2331) 987-304 – Mobile: +49 (172) 6840262 – Fax: +49 (2331)
987-4487 – Skype: Matthias.Hemmje