[Moims-dai] PMBOK guide and the ICF doc

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue May 10 13:33:17 UTC 2016

There are approximately 3 million Project Management Professionals
worldwide. You will see PMP after their names in signature blocks.

The Society of American Archivists offers very basic training in project
management. Many IT folks are now acquiring their PMP.  I believe you will
find that there is broad familiarity with PMBOK.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820